A guide to dreamy sleep so you can experience weight loss and achieve overall wellness.
Get the Guide to Better Sleep
The Power of Sleep
Sleep is the time when your body can heal and repair itself and impacts many of your bodily functions, including your mood, mental clarity, immune system, weight, and overall health. While you sleep, your body cycles through four stages known as non-REM and REM sleep. The ability of the body to cycle through the stages of non-REM and REM sleep is vital for a restful night and overall health.
Whats In the Guide
- When you do not get enough sleep each night, your risk of developing diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, arthritis, an overactive thyroid, and obesity increases significantly. In this guide, we give you the tips to a better night's sleep, including:
- » The importance of quality sleep
- » How to get better quality sleep
- » Tips for setting a sleep schedule
- » Foods you should avoid too close to bedtime
- » Other habits to have a more restful sleep