The journey to bariatric surgery is long and requires a lot of effort, so let us help you get the most out of your weight loss journey.
Read our Tips for Weight Loss Success
Lose Weight and Live Healthy
According to the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, more than 50 percent of patients will end up regaining a small percentage of their excess body weight within two years of their procedure. Unfortunately, other patients will end up regaining most, if not all, of their weight back after bariatric surgery. This is most often a result of resorting back to old eating habits while not incorporating physical activity into their everyday life. In this guide, we give you our ten tips for weight loss success, that if followed, will help you reach your goal weight and maintain that weight loss long term.
What's in the Guide
- » Why you should stick to the program
- » The importance of follow up and bariatric support
- » How to increase your activity level
- » Why hydration is important for weight loss
- » How sleep benefits your health
- » Nutrition tips for sustained weight loss